Subscribe to our newsletter to receive all the latest news and updates
- Finals of second year of EIT Health’s Wild Card kick off today
- Six teams are developing solutions in Brain and Mental Health or Digital Biomarkers
- The teams will be progressing to the next stage, hoping to secure funding and business supports for their healthcare innovations.
- Over 30 individuals and teams will come together in Amsterdam for the Hackathon and compete for up to €4 million funding to find game-changing solutions
- Interviews are inevitable for most in life but even more so if you’re a budding entrepreneur with a good story to tell.
- Twenty-first-century technology has opened up a new world of health and wellness insight for consumers, patients, doctors, and scientists.
Put your ambition to work. Join a community of European innovators who share a passion for solving complex healthcare challenges.
Together, we can push the boundaries of science and entrepreneurship.